Sunday, July 18, 2010

Chapter XXV: A Fun Little Post

Alright. I admit, I'm stealing this from a friend. Hope said friend doesn't mind. However, this might give you more insight into me, and how I tick. Feel free to post your own version of this in the comments section. Enjoy!

10 REALLY RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I have glasses, and wish I didn't so I could get some really kick-ass sunglasses and take an even better picture than the one I have on this blog.
2. I'm single, and don't mind it. If someone comes along that peaks my interest, I'm open to it.
3. I love pop-opera, and often use various tenors to warm up my voice.
4. I've had 2 pets. A dog (miniature German Sheppard named Blackey) and a cat (a gray Persian named Misty)
5. I enjoy veggies, but as long as they're raw. I HATE almost all cooked veggies.
6. The best pizza I ever had was in 1992 when my parents and I visited an Italian restaurant in New York.
7. I love Mafia movies. The whole command structure and dedication to loyalty is very appealing.
8. I'm a huge fan of science fiction. I read it, I watch it, and I write it.
9. Music and sports are passions of mine.
10. I have an awesome family.


9 WAYS TO WIN MY HEART

1. Don't smoke or do drugs
2. Be honest. Trust me, I can take the truth. It may hurt, but I'll respect you more for it.
3. Be intelligent.
4. Have a sense of humor. Trust me, I have a wild one.
5. Understand that sometimes, I do like to be on my own and do my own thing. Know that it isn't anything to do with you, it's just how I am.
6. While it's great to have things in common, I don't want us to have too much in common. There's got to be some things we disagree on, and thus work out to a compromise.
7. Have an open mind to the world.
8. I like going out every once in a while. Whether it's for a walk,dinner, a movie. Anything! Don't be afraid to suggest something. (hockey games don't count, because I'm always up for those!)
9. Can get around the fact that

8 THINGS I CARRY/WEAR EVERYDAY

1. Wallet
2. Baseball Cap
3. Car keys
4. Portable Sirius Satellite Radio
5. Some money
6. Driver's License/ID
7. My glasses
8. Clothes

7 THINGS THAT ANNOY ME

1. People who take too long to get to the point
2. People who talk behind other peoples' backs
3. Extremely cold temperatures
4. Being ignored
5. TV shows that are good, but get canceled early
6. People who bash things without either trying them, or giving it a chance
7. The telephone ringing

6 PLACES I'VE VISITED

1. Montreal, Quebec
2. Halifax, Nova Scotia
3. New York
4. New Hampshire
5. Vermont
6. Maine

5 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE

1. See U2 and Dave Matthews Band in concert
2. Get a great job where I can be completely financially stable
3. Record a CD of my own music
4. Find someone to spend the rest of my life with
5. Travel overseas


4 THINGS I'M AFRAID OF

1. Bees (was stung as a young child.)
2. Heights
3. Dying Alone
4. My car breaking down.

3 THINGS I DO EVERYDAY

1. Take a shower
2. Listen to music
3. Use the computer for at least 10 minutes

2 THINGS I'M TRYING NOT TO DO NOW

1. Become completely bored
2. Pass out at the keyboard

1 PERSON I WANT TO SEE NOW

My cousin

No comments:

Post a Comment