Monday, May 3, 2010

Chapter II: Music Player

Well, as I type this, I'm waiting for the download for the Halo: Reach beta to finish. I'm looking at it right now, and it reads 64%. Man, my internet connection is slow. Wish it went faster than 165kb/sec. When I lived in Saint John, I would sometimes reach almost 1MB (or 1024kb) per second. Would be nice to have those speeds again. Maybe then I'd be able to host games again, instead of having to rely on others. (I plan to update the % of download as I type)

Oh, looks like I'm at 65% now. Typing makes time fly? No idea.

Anyways, to the topic of this entry. The music player. As you can see at the top of the page, I've added a music player from Playlist.com. I've been using this site for a while now, and it's always good for loading up songs I really enjoy. I've put together a good list of songs that (66% now) I'd want to share with you, ranging from a good number of the genres of music I listen to. (67%) If there's something you hear that you don't like, go ahead and go to the next track, or just stop it altogether. Who knows? You might hear something you really like.

I plan on expanding the playlist a little more, depending on whether or not I find the right songs. (68%)

Anyhoo, I think this is a good enough update as to what I've added to this blog page. If I add anything more, I'll blog about it, too.

Woah, the download just jumped from 68 to 81%...weird. I'm scared, now. I'm gonna go before I jinx anything.

Enjoy the tunes.

BMW

No comments:

Post a Comment