Saturday, May 8, 2010

Interlude I: Around the Blog

This is just a quick side blog, thus the "Interlude I" title.

As you can see, I changed the colors, rearranged the layout, and added a spot on the side where my Twitter feed would show up. I moved the music player to the right of the screen because it wasn't taking up the whole width of the window. I'd like to find a way to custom-size these windows (if possible).

With the Twitter feed, I was hoping to keep it so you didn't have to put your twitter name & password in to view the feed, but I got pounded by a bunch of lame bots, so I had to re-protect my tweets. Sorry, but if you REALLY want to know what I'm tweeting about, you'll take the extra 5-10 seconds to put in your twitter username and password. I may just remove the feed and put a link so you can follow me on Twitter without the feed. I'll figure something out.

If I'm not TOO tired after tonight's UFC 113, I might try to blog my thoughts on the event. Or maybe if I'm able to pull it off, I may blog as I watch, and just keep updating it after each fight. Who knows? If I go route 2, I'll post a link.

Anyhoo, that's it for the quick "Around the Blog" update.

Later,
BMW

No comments:

Post a Comment