Monday, May 3, 2010

Prologue

This is just a welcome note for the readers.

Here, I will be talking in more detail about what interests me, and what disgusts and annoys me. No topics will be untouched. If there's something I feel the need to talk about, I'll talk about it. Of course, I invite comments, and may even respond to a couple from time-to-time.

There's one thing I've never believed in and that's censorship, and you won't see any censorship with this blog. If you're offended by language, or possible controversial content, consider this your one and only warning.

Of course, the way I have this set up is that each entry will be a "chapter," as this is The Book of BMW. Consider this entry the prologue to the story we're all going to share.

Expect "Chapter 1" sometime in the next couple of days.

BMW

No comments:

Post a Comment